Law Office of Malcolm Nettles, P.C.
Over the past 30 years, the Law Office of Malcolm Nettles has built a strong reputation throughout the Central Texas area for providing the very best legal services for clients. We are not a faceless “factory” firm, but a finely tailored practice where you can rest assured you will be dealing one-on-one with the attorney representing you and your interests. At the Law Office of Malcolm Nettles the client and their needs always come first.
For more information or to schedule your free consultation, please fill out the form on the right or visit our contact page. We look forward to helping you with your case.
Why Choose The Law Office Of Malcolm S. Nettles?
We understand that when dealing with legal matters you are most likely out of your comfort zone. We understand that your time is valuable and your problems unique. We take the time to get to know you and your needs so that we may provide the best advice and service for you. Whether your needs lie in criminal law, personal injury law, family law, or general civil litigation, getting you back to your life is our goal and promise.
- Our goal is to return every phone call on the same day.
- By choosing our office you will not experience the common practice of meeting your lawyer only on your first visit, never to see, or be able to speak with them again. We will take the time to personally meet with you at your convenience anytime before, during, or after representation of you case.
- Many firms contract out investigative work and bill back to the client as an expense above and beyond the attorney fees.
- The Law Office of Malcolm S. Nettles, P.C. has been successfully representing clients for nearly a quarter of a century.
- We will never receive more money in a settlement than the client. In automobile collision cases we will handle the property damage portion of your claim without charge. We have a 33.3% standard contingency fee, on all personal injury cases that settle without the necessity of litigation. Approximately 90% of all cases settle without litigation at our firm. We will advance all expenses associated with your claim.
- In the areas of criminal law, we handle matters on a set fee basis, no matter how many settings it takes to resolve your case We will accept a payment plan for a portion of your fee.
- In family law cases we seek to mediate the case and avoid costly litigation. Of course, should litigation become necessary, we are always ready to represent you in court.
Contact Us Today
Picking the right attorney for your needs is one of the most important steps in any legal process. Contact us today to set up a free initial appointment to discuss your case. You may call, email, or fill out the form to get in touch with our representatives.